Monday, June 14, 2010

Update to First Post

As an update to my first post, I will be allowed to sign a part-time contract with Company Number 2 so that I may work with them. This means that I may work on some Saturday's and other weekeday evenings, depending on the needs of the company. I am hoping that I will be able to get some work in August as I would normally be off and unpaid during that time.

In other news, the rainy season has officially arrived here in the Kanto area as of yesterday. If this season plays out as expected (and it is about 8-10 later than usual), we will be in for about 6-8 weeks of generally cloudy and rainy weather while being very humid too. Not my favourite time to be in Japan. Have to carry around the umbrella almost everyday as rain is always a possibility, even on a sunny day. This season is followed by summer: smoggy, hazy, hot, humid weather until probably the end of September at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment